Qmmunity Alliance is an LGBTQ youth and parent support support group.
We are an affirming, nurturing, safe environment for LGBTQ youth, their parents and allies.
We work to expand acceptance, authenticity, inclusiveness, empowerment, and a healthy attitude in our community.
We meet the first and third Tuesday of the month at 6:30.
During meetings we do activities, play games and have fun!
Parents have time to talk and the kids have time to just hang out.
- We discuss LBGT issues and lend support.
- We plan social activities for our youth to meet friends
- Our activities have included a hayride, the Escape Room, and Painting with a Twist.
- We are involved in community outreach programs to spread awareness.
- This is a safe place to be.
- We welcome every gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and expression.